Ghosts

I once wondered what would happen to my grandpa's house when he is gone. It would be strange to think of someone else living there. My nanny and grandpa lived there for years, him for 35 and counting now. My mum once told me that it is the people in house, that make it a home and a memory. But surely a home can hold an imprint of a memory? It's one of the frequently used explanations for ghosts in film/tv ; that a house can hold an emotional imprint, long after it is empty. But maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea.... I have so many memories, happy and sad, linked to that house. It has maybe too many memories. Too many past echoes. Too many ghosts.


Human emotion is energy. You can't always see it or hear it, but you can feel it. Ever had deja vu? Felt someone walk over your grave? Ever felt someone behind you in an empty room? Well there was. There always is. A ghost. - Russell T Davies


M xxx


Image result for abandoned houses

Comments