Mortal Instruments

In the run up to the mortal instruments film being released I thought I would put up some of my favourite quotes. I am currently waiting for book five to come but so far it has been an amazing series. It has humour and action and a love story with twists and constant changes that really makes the book a page turner!
Here they are....

"If you were half as funny as you think you are, you'd be twice as funny as you are now.” 
Madame Dorothea

"Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'
Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
..."At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."
"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.”


“Jesus!" Luke exclaimed.
"Actually, it's just me," said Simon. "Although I've been told the resemblance is startling.”


“I am a man" he told her, "and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown.” 


I should probably stop! anyway if anyone wants to read them then i think there is an offer (2 for £5) at the works! or you could be one of those people who just watches the film....... copouts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGFk2qpOxqU

M xx

Comments